Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 08:39 AM   #23
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I have a substantial investment in apps for iOS (iPod Touch and iPad), and in books for my Kindle, but none of that dictates where my future purchases will take place. I think Apple and Amazon both do a good job of making it easy to buy things at a good price. I have no complaints, but I'm not drinking the Kool Aid. If I didn't already have an iPad, I'd probably now have a Nexus 7, and if I ever replace my ancient Nokia phone, it might be with an Android.

I will say I don't have much faith in Microsoft's ability to deliver a mobile OS, but I'd be happy to be proved wrong.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote