View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by reader42 View Post
That's where I started. It shows the bulit-in, but does not say how to add new ones. Anyway, I got mine showing up and working, but I'm not shure if there is an easier/better way to add it than just adding it to the built-in.
After you zip the .py file you go to preferences - plugins - and add your new plugin. Are you looking for something else? I have added new plugins here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reader42 View Post
I just got another question:
You might want to start a new thread with this question so it gets the proper attention.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote