View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 02:34 PM   #8
test011
Connoisseur
test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: K2i, K3(B006), KT(WiFi)
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
The eject button that appears on the on the icon calls the Windows eject routine that safely remove hardware uses.
I believe that in not the case I am facing.
Because my kindle, after I click the ejejct button in calibre, still displays "USB Drive Mode" although kindle icon in calbre and Kindle drive letter in Windows Explorer disappear.

If I manually do this through "safely remove hardware" button at Windows tray or, Kindle drive letter right click->eject in Windows Explorer, it does what you are saying. But not by calibre's eject button. Probably some system-call missing.

I hope this clears up the situation.
test011 is offline   Reply With Quote