View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 04:40 AM   #4
test011
Connoisseur
test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.test011 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: K2i, K3(B006), KT(WiFi)
Thanks for your response.

for 2) wouldn't there be a way to emulate "eject" in windows explorer menu when you right click the kindle drive? I mean kindle firmware understands that method of disconnection, then why not use it in calibre?

for 1) I don't really see any formatting around those, though. I do own a paper edition of the book and looked up, and found nothing and MS LIT reader doesn't really shows any special formatting either. They are just normal sentances.

"stationed at Chittling Street." and "young men from Rope Street." were the actual words.

with calibre they became
---
stationed at
Chittling Street
---
and

---
young men from
Rope Street
---

At any rate, that doesn't really look like they are in right format.

Manybe there is something wrong with the original lit, although MS LIT reader doesn't show it visually, which means MS Reader and lit2mobi ignore it, but calibre detects it anyway. odd isn't it?

Last edited by test011; 01-02-2010 at 04:47 AM.
test011 is offline   Reply With Quote