View Single Post
Old 12-21-2018, 09:43 AM   #10
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
I hacked together my own environment based on the old (pre-cmake) SDK for version 2 firmware. I didn't want to move away from make to cmake, so I've kept it working ever since. I don't recommend that for anyone else because it was a lot of work to set it up. I think using @brucelee's SDK is probably easiest for newcomers. However, I believe that @brucelee no longer keeps his version up-to-date because he doesn't use his PocketBook device anymore, and I'm not sure what the last firmware version was that was added. It may be earlier than 5.19.

If you want to stick with the official SDK, I believe there were some example applications in there somewhere, with basic instructions on how to build them. If nothing else, you could add your projects beside the examples and modify their cmake files for your own use. I've never done this myself, so I don't have any more detailed advice than that.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote