Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2014, 01:28 PM   #1759
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cristi1848 View Post
Thank you for the link. I didn't know about it.

I downloaded the patched JBE, but only used the export / import functionality. I exported the bytecode, changed the values (top, right, left) to 0, imported the bytecode into a class, copied the class to the extracted jar directory, packaged the classes to a new jar and copied it on the kindle.

After updating, there is no change. I did it again from the beginning, verified that the class was indeed changed, re-created the jar, but with the same result: no change for the margins.

How can I figure out what went wrong ? Is this the right procedure ?
Did you change the device settings to use en_GB ?
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote