View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 12:43 PM   #2
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Doesn't feel like a match to me and I bought every single Humble Bundle of PC video games.

I think most of us pick the books we choose to read more selectively than typical bundles can offer. I recognize there may be a cost savings here but I already have too many e-books I need to read, without being thrown a bunch of may-be-chaff for my tastes. I think the best thing a new author can do is offer a free or $0.99 first taste.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote