View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 09:50 PM   #2
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gzm001 View Post
My K3 was be hacked one year ago, everything was well.
But, several days ago, It was self-reboot, and
self-reboot,like a madman. So I open the back cover, and move the
battery, waiting for 30 seconds, reinstall the battery...then
the K3 was Bricked : screen freeze on the Tree picture, progress bar has
be a little. Try connected to WINXP by USB, the WINXP show unknown device "SE Blank ringo" .
now it is bricked and screen freeze like above , whether I reboot or charge to yellow LED goes out ...

so, What can i do? Can I repair it by Usb line ? Please help ...

Thanks in advance, and sorry by my poor English...
Short answer: Yes, we just did that for a K3 recently.

The "SE Blank ringo" device is the Kindle in "Recovery Mode" (where you want to be).

Long answer:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=181143

A five page thread.
It will be hard to follow until a summary of the steps that actually lead to recovering the K3 is written up.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote