View Single Post
Old 10-14-2011, 11:52 PM   #47
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I decided to do a test-case. Wi-fi was in standby. I opened another periodical (Wall Street Journal this time) and decided that I would just keep reading and swiping. I wouldn't Wikipedia anything or exit or put it to sleep or switch between buttons & swiping. 30 minutes and about 160 swipes later it did the page flipping and touch freeze thing. Now I am typing this post while I wait for it to unfreeze. I've been reading all week with no issues.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote