View Single Post
Old 08-28-2008, 01:39 AM   #5
IanHelgesen
IanHelgesen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.IanHelgesen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.IanHelgesen has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Irex Iliad
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
This would really be outstanding. If annotating or selecting a snippet of a PDF would result in an entry in a reference system, along with the metadata needed to generate a valid reference I'd... actually, I don't know what I'd do. Do you like cookies?
I was thinking it would be linked to the original document, so that you would right-click on the entry and select 'view snippets' or 'view annotations'. It wouldn't be hard to create a separate entry, though, as long as Referencer's plug-in supports this (I'm not certain if it does at the moment though). And yes, I do like cookes.

Also, I'm uploading a new version which includes autmatic margin cropping. You'll need the pdfcrop util (packaged with LaTeX) in your path for this to work. I've also been working on conversion of ps files, but this isn't working yet, and the bug disappears when I open my debugger. Hopefully I can fix this soon, but I've just started grad school and am not certain how much time I'll have to work on this.
IanHelgesen is offline   Reply With Quote