View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #3
JohnTRN
Enthusiast
JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JohnTRN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Not really Calibre for Android or anything, but you might want to checkout Calibre Companion and see if it will get you close to what you want. You still have to transfer your books to CC via Calibre on a computer (via WiFi or the server), but once they're on the Android device CC might work OK for you as a management tool.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=188899
Thanks for the 'nudge'. I HAD looked at Calibre Companion sometime in the past, forgotten about it and was not 100% certain of how much of what I needed it would do. Was not keen on spending money on an app to find out that it wasn't what I'm looking for. The 'Dutch' in me, dontcha know?!

I may have to break down and check it out.

John
JohnTRN is offline   Reply With Quote