Thread: PRS-T1 AMR / Apps2SD mess
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #2
rupor
meat popsicle
rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!rupor rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Kindles, Pixels, iPads
But just in case - project has an English page. It is concise and imperfect but it lists exact steps to follow.

There is also a post which lists all steps in more details and better English - but I guess you have to read it before screwing with device

And your only choice now is to do full and proper restoration of the device - this is not only best thing to do, it is the ONLY thing to do!

I cannot stop wondering to which language you are translating from Russian to get into this mess? Rather than applying installations one after another. Looks like thread's name does not reflects situation properly - it should rather be "how to reliably mess up your device by not following instructions other people create" I do not think AMR and.or Apps2SD have anything to do with it...
rupor is offline   Reply With Quote