Thread: EPUB 3 support?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 10:37 AM   #13
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I never meant to suggest that there aren't ways to crash the program ... only that I've found ways to do everything Sigil 0.5.3 is capable of doing without crashing (on Windows or Linux). Of course there are issues ... I just haven't found the measures necessary to avoid those issues that difficult or off-putting. And certainly not inconvenient enough to render the program completely unusable. *shrugs*
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote