View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 12:52 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by JASR View Post
It seems that I can open the calibre Maunal on the Kobo. But, anything with new metadata will not open?

Edit:
More info.
The books were all bought off the Kobo Website. Due to the sync issue, I downloaded them all to "Adobe Digital Additions" which is fine for transfering the books, but a lot of the time the cover doesn't come with it. So I updated all my books on calibre with the metadata feature to get the covers of the books. I am new to calibre. Did I miss a step? Since the books are DRM, does adding a cover to the book screw it up? I don't know. So confused!
Calibre can't modify books with DRM, only pass them on intact.
If you forced the covers into the file somehow, you probably broke your DRM key.
Or the device is no longer 'registered' to the same ADE account that bought the books.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote