View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 02:22 PM   #4
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
I just tried Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

Dear Dr. Drib:

I just took a white Pocket PRO here at the office, rang out the excess liguid (it should be only moist) and rubbed really really hard. Nothing but dirt came off. It left the finish looking great. AND... it disinfected it too.

Legally, I cannot recommend anything other than warm water, on a paper towel, rung to moist. BUT... from my own personal experience, Clorox Disinfecting wipes seem to do just fine. Try it on the back first and wait a day or two to be positive. It definitely does a superior job of cleaning and NO paint residue came off at all. I was very pleased with the results of my little test!

Last edited by Robertb; 02-09-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote