View Single Post
Old 05-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #2
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Bryan, welcome to MobileRead. We just love having authors come by and tell us about their books and how to get the electronic editions. Drop in the Writer's Corner forum and see what's going on with the various authors who have dropped by.

Since purchasing my Kindle, I've taken advantage of some of the books offered by new authors and have found some real gems. I'll warn you, though -- there are a lot of other devices around and readers who live outside the USA and Amazon won't sell books for anything but the Kindle. So you're likely to have folks asking "what about me"? You might see if you can get your book out through Fictionwise or BooksonBoard as well as Amazon. That should get your novel into the hands of just about any of the members here at MobileRead.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote