View Single Post
Old 12-30-2008, 09:42 AM   #15
llasram
Reticulator of Tharn
llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llasram ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
And CSS and HTML4.0 is allowed in the lit format?
Yah. For markup MSReader uses something like, but not quite, OEBPS 1.0 (1.0.1?), which is something like, but not quite, an XML-valid form of HTML 4.0 (which is something like, but not quite XHTML 1.0...). For CSS it supports a subset of CSS 1 & 2, with a simplified selector syntax (no contextual selectors, at all).

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
My main interest with MobiPerl was to get the Mobi header correct so I really did not put in so much effort into the html2mobi program. Using oeb as the format to convert from seems to me the correct thing to do.
That's what the IDPF said .
llasram is offline   Reply With Quote