View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #22678
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Coffee in my cup. I woke up this morning with my voice back after two frustrating days of laryngitis. I'm so glad! Need to put the finishing touches on my pies, and get the house cleaned up a bit. The family is all gathering here tonight (at Mom's house). We figured we'd have "Christmas at Mema's" one last time, both in memory of Mom and to give some continuity to the kids since this has always been their tradition. We've decorated the tree with butterflies, Mom's favorite thing, and I tried to recreate her pies and banana pudding.

Merry Christmas to you all!
Sounds perfect Betty! Merry Christmas to you and yours ... and your Mom too!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote