View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #140
Psyke
Evangelist
Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Psyke ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wi-Fi - Kobo Touch - GNex - N7
Quote:
Originally Posted by taming View Post
You don't need to root your N7 anymore to be able to stream from an SD card or USB thumb drive. See this app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ususb.importer. You will need to spend a buck or two on a cable.
yeah, and I think there's another one as well; I'm still waiting for my cable to try it with, but so far, the amount of space I have will do as I do stream most of my content; I mainly want to test it as an alternative to the 11year old's Vox as we rip DVD's and place them on device for longer trips, and we'll probably have to start doing the same for the 3-1/2 year old soon enough too (she's already stealing my N7 as it is...)

I did bring my N7 camping with us this weekend... Was able to play games on it, do a bunch of reading, and stream some songs off of Songza at campfire and still had plenty of Battery to boot when I got home this afternoon (my phone however had to swap the battery at least once, using it as AP, and to take pictures). Very happy with the N7 as is.
Psyke is offline   Reply With Quote