View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 11:42 AM   #11
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
I reviewed the enTourage Forum Archives and I'm starting to think that 1.6 is = 1.13 on the Pocket, and that there's no upgrade for the big Edge's further the 1.11.

I may be wrong, since I updated to Ermine from a long time, so cannot remember which Dingo I had on the big Edge before the Beta.

I can remember that my Pocket stated Dingo build 1.6, but in the forum archives there's no mention of any update after 1.13 (late january 2011) for the Pocket.

Other users from the italian forums report that the update after the Golden still gives them 1.11 on the Big Edge (no 1.13 nor 1.6)

Last edited by lorenzoens; 02-25-2012 at 11:47 AM.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote