View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 03:08 AM   #324
Poppaea
Lucifer's Bat
Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Poppaea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loosheesh View Post
Not for me - lots of free books form part of some sort of series and, OCD me, I must get all the books from that series to feel complete. Not saying I have an addiction, just saying ...
This is going to be tough and I might loose: Three new books of different series coming out at July 1st.

What am I to do? Buy them, stay addicted to buying and become a victim of selfhate?

Or skip buying and have a nervous breakdown because I am a control freak loosing control?

@Ana
Poppaea is offline   Reply With Quote