View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #12
Liviu_5
Books and more books
Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.Liviu_5 juggles neatly with hedgehogs.

Device: Nook Color, Itouch, Nokia770, Sony 650, Sony 700(dead), Ebk(given)
Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
Um, is it a book or a movie? The "website" seems to be a collection of linked flash movies with sound and video but no content. I'm impressed that Liviu_5 managed to work out enough about it to know they're not interested
I got the pdf file (you just have to click on the big Download in the middle) and it looks nice; the novel per se seems well written, it is just that the subject does not excite me that much and I already have 5 other novels I am reading and two more that I really want to read on arrival, one in the mail from the UK, due any day now, one to be released March 1st as e.
Liviu_5 is offline   Reply With Quote