View Single Post
Old 12-24-2009, 09:34 AM   #9
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
MS makes good products, but I prefer their OS...ie...I like Vista....and have two machines with Vista...but I am not a fan of Word.. but it is a good program....just pefer the free version.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by pking36330 View Post
Pssst. [in a whisper] Because there are still MANY of us who use and enjoy MS Word, have invested the time to learn this powerful program and know why its worth the cost. But we can't say that out loud in most places because in order to be politically correct, you have to bash Microsoft and not mention how thankful you are they've provided an incredibly stable, full-featured product in Word 2007. But don't telll anyone here I said this or they'll automatically flame me for even mentioning the quiet majority that actually use and love Word because they rely on it day in and day out. [slinks away while looking over his shoulder]
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote