View Single Post
Old 09-07-2009, 07:51 AM   #4
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
I'm wondering why anyone would pick the 300 over the 505. Since the announcement of the new Readers, I saw in our military exchange that the price of the 505 dropped to about $197. I'd jump on that if I didn't already have a Kindle. The screen is larger than the 300 and it supports SD cards. If it's now selling at the same price, why go for the 300 at all? Is Sony discontinuing the 505? Or maybe the exchange just got a deal on it. :-/
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote