View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 04:19 PM   #13
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
Thanks! I never knew this existed even though I ship with both of them
I use them both and they worked great! I recently won a prize through a sweepstakes and didn't know when I would get it. I got a email from UPS the night before that they had a delivery schedule for the next day to my address. My UPS guy wont leave anything without you signing for it. He's Awesome. So I was waiting for him. You can even pay like $5 to schedule exactly when you want it delivered. I love that service!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote