View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #31274
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solitaire1 View Post
You do realize that's how Godzilla came into existence don't you?

*Solitaire1 breaths a little bit of fire and notices it has a slightly blue tinge, and the spines on his back have a small glow when he breaths fire.*

Hmmm...this could work out well...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
Well then it's fortunate that I've recently come across the long lost formula for Oxygen Destroyer. (the one and only substance to ever successfully kill Godzilla)
Why would you want to kill me? Would you want to disappoint the children of the world by killing a small friendly lizard to just want to protect them, just like my large relative?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Fortunately the win had other ideas, and re-addressed itself, an now here it is, all tucked up for the night.
The win has returned to me. Its bed at LazyScot's place was too warm and it needed someplace more comfortable. Then, it remembered how comfortable it was with me. It was happy to see me in my new form since I can better protect it.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote