View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 06:02 AM   #1
Trenien
Groupie
Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Trenien could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Librie, eReader, Kobo Glo
Note taking and anotating

I haven't really looked at the ereader scene for quite a while, and I really lost touch with it, I must say. So I'm going to need some advice.

I go and follow university courses from time to time and I've been taking my notes (and anotatink pdfs) on a thinkpad tablet (x41t, under linux). It works fine, but I must say it is somewhat heavy to lug around and, more importantly, I get tired from looking at the screen after a while. However, I do love being able to write with a pen (it helps me memorize, which no amount of typing will do). For various reasons (among which, ease of classification and editing), I don't want to go back to paper.

So my question is : is there any kind of e-ink screen device that allows for quick jotting down of notes, and also anotations of documents? It appears that e-ink screens are fast enough now to do such a thing.

Thanks
Trenien is offline   Reply With Quote