View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
mncowboy
Wanderer
mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mncowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, PaperWhite 2
My opinions (worth what you are paying for them!):
1 - Figures, Tables, Illustrations, Charts - all are valid. Most important is to maintain consistency. You could caption all the table screenshots as tables, and caption everything else as figures. Whatever you feel is proper.
2. I would create the appendix with it's own numbering. I do this and let MS Word automatically create a List of Illustrations for easier navigation.
3. Numbering is again a personal choice. Check out other books that are in your niche and see if there are any "typical" formats.
4. I capitalize it as it refers to a major section of the book.
5. Capitalize the if in Figure.
6. See answers to 2 and 3.
Bob
mncowboy is offline   Reply With Quote