Thread: Font Embedding?
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by weedfreak View Post
Not really sure why anyone would want to embed fonts in an ebook, unless it is a few fancy illuminated caps perhaps. First thing I do is delete embedded fonts.

In any case there seems to be an option to do it in document preferences, you may need to edit the macro to get your font in the list.
Because that way I'd be able to set the title on the title page and the chapter headings in the same font that I used on the cover. I also like setting text in Bookman or a FOSS equivalent (like TexGyre Bonum) instead of Times New Roman; TNR is a very light, tight-kerning face and I've never really liked how it can shave two or three pages off your final page count on a long writing project.

That having been said, I feel your pain when it comes to people trying to set their entire book in something ridiculous like Comic Sans.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote