View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 12:31 PM   #7
curtw
Outside of a dog
curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.curtw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm also guessing that Mr. Stein has no children of his own. I read the HP series to connect with my son, and the Hunger Games trilogy to do the same with my daughter. The hours of discussions we've had *way more* than make up for the fact that the content was below my personal reading level.

Maybe he's just having a hard time finding a woman who finds him to be acceptable genetic material.
curtw is offline   Reply With Quote