View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 05:29 AM   #23
darryl
Wizard
darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.darryl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kindle Oasis, Huwei Ascend Mate 7
No one in this thread seems to refer to the thread of 19 February 2012, admittedly under a somewhat strange headline.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=169602

I too have been with Amazon for a few years now, and have found them an excellent company to deal with. However, the practices described of banning whilst refusing to provide any details and restricting subsequent communication to email only with certain "experts" who are not contactable otherwise are quite simply unacceptable.

If this is in fact what takes place I would hope that Amazon will voluntarily introduce a fairer system. Amazon seems to be far more responsive to its customers than many other large online companies. I suspect, however, that if they do not act they will ultimately be forced to by consumer legislation in various jurisdictions.

Last edited by darryl; 02-27-2012 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Incorrect Link
darryl is offline   Reply With Quote