View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 08:59 PM   #36
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Precisely because they ARE forward looking as are all the writers and publishers. It's only those like you with an unfounded entitlement delusion that are not.
But not forward enough to see that non-restrictive access is the way. I'm not going to sit here and argue about individual entitlements, the individual does not exist, therefore it would be impossible to argue for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I know I can convert. But I also know I'd be giving money to Amazon for something they sell on an exclusive basis which I will NOT do. I will not help Amazon with exclusivity. You have a Kindle so you feel this is a good. Many do not and overall it's a very bad thing.
Well what I meant was downloading the mag from one of the various places and then sending a check to the magazine itself, bypassing Amazon. We don't really need Amazon anymore, they gave us the ereader already.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote