View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:12 PM   #15
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Put the article.text_summary into a list with append in parse_feeds, increment a counter in postprocess_html to extract it?
BTW, I did test this. I put an article_title_list = [] and index n = 0 outside the functions, then used self.article_title_list.append(article.text_summar y) inside parse_feeds and
self.article_title_list[self.n] inside postprocess_html to access it and self.n = self.n + 1 inside postprocess_html to increment the index. I didn't check to see that the order of the created list correctly matched the order the articles were accessed by postprocess_html, so you may have to deal with that.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote