View Single Post
Old 12-02-2010, 07:06 PM   #1
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Best tablet for .cbr and .cbz

I am looking to get a nice, color tablet for my partner that will support (or has an app for) cbr and cbz files and also supports some format of e-book. I know alot of people will respond about renaming the file and uploading all the images, but that is really not what she is looking for. She just wants something that will support the images without having to tinker with the files alot. Pinch to zoom would also be a plus.

suggestions? thanks!
astrangerhere is online now   Reply With Quote