View Single Post
Old 09-15-2009, 06:00 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
RANT WARNING! As usual, decent deals are US-only. Otherwise the ebook price is ridiculous .... in some cases THREE TIMES hardback cover price. Also, of course, the release date of Sept 15 is US time -- not for the rest of the world; we get it tonight or tomorrow, if we're lucky. When will folks realise that not everyone lives in America? There's *really* such a place as *abroad*. And we don't all speak Chinese ... although China itself has more English speakers than the US. Time and time again, I'm angered by the US-only mentality on the net. I can't for instance download this particular book from the usual suspects because I dare to live outside the USA. I can't use Kindle, I can't buy from Sony, I now find that there's a whole bunch of other ebook retailers because I don't live in Pudunk, USA, It's a piece of nonsense! Like the US doesn't need Euros, pounds and Yen with the dollar in shreds. Bloody arrogance. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote