View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 12:33 PM   #6
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lev View Post
I am so confused! I won't have a chance to see one for at least a month or two in Guam so I either go ahead and buy 600 through the internet or go for the older 505!
Personally, from the pics and vids I have seen the 600 is just a bit grayer than the 505... (no I haven't seen them in person). But, for the added features of touch, dictionary and speed I would say get the 600.

If your motivation is to save money, get a used 505... I am sure many people will be looking to sell them so they can upgrade.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote