View Single Post
Old 08-23-2009, 02:46 AM   #3
Lilly
Guru
Lilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it isLilly knows what time it is

Device: Sony PRS-505, PRS-900 & PRS-950, Amazon Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ervserver View Post
I figured Sony would solve the clarity issue...guess not?
I went to see the 600 in my local SonyStyle store and there's no clarity problem. A small glare if you hold it at a certain angle under direct light but that's just the glass plate for the touchscreen. It will never be like the 505 since it has an extra layer for the touch screen. When I got my Kindle 2, the ink was much lighter then the K1 and there was a lot of complaints for Amazon to darken it by firmware update, which was ignored by Amazon and the K2 is doing fine. If I did not own the K1 first, I would not have noticed the K2 was lighter. So, if you don't own the 505, the screen is perfect and if you do have a PRS-505, there's a very slight variance but it's to be expected since it's a touchscreen!
Lilly is offline   Reply With Quote