View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 11:23 PM   #63
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Same, well almost. I keep an ePub and then have either a mobi, or for more recent conversions an AZW3, copy as well in case I want to use it with a Kindle device/app.
I was using AZW3 then I just decided to delete them all and go back to old mobi. It was too much work. I originally started so I can embed fonts in the book but I then stop reading on the Kindle Fire and Kindle App so there really is no need for them. I use mobi on my eInk Kindles so I just deleted what AZW3 files I had.

My main reading device is my Nexus 7 which I use epub so I just need mobi for eInk in case it gets too sunny around here or I need to switch over to my Kindle for some reason.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote