View Single Post
Old 08-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #11
PO40600
Enthusiast
PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PO40600 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note II & Note Pro 12.2, PocketBook Touch Lux, PB Touch,Odysse
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
Calibre can do this, and a lot more, via the View Manager plugin

Did you try using Quickview, I think it will do exactly what you want. Its a very powerful feature of Calibre that is often overlooked, probably because it doesn't have a pretty button to press. QuickView Documentation .

BTW : I think there is an error in that doco

BR

I've just tried it, but it's not what I want. OK, after the launch of Calibre, the books are sorted by date, in descending order. But if I sort on author, and back on date, I'm not in descending order like before, but in ascending order.

I would like Calibre to memorize the sorting order of each column, until it's modified by user.
PO40600 is offline   Reply With Quote