View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:14 PM   #71
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
The Silmarillian by J.R.R Tolkien is a hard read.
And it apparantly starts with the title already.

Sorry, couldn't resist

I didn't think that book was hard, but then again, I'm I die-hard Tolkien fan, who re-reads all of of his books every so often One day, I must get that "History of Middle-Earth" series.

About Ulysses... do people mean the novel by James Joyce or The Odyssey by Homer?

I haven't read the first, the second is on my To Re-Read list. (I read it in English, a long tie ago; in school, actually.)

Last edited by Katsunami; 07-10-2013 at 11:03 AM.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote