View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:15 PM   #7
scrapking
Evangelist
scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scrapking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Vox, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloseven View Post
My Kobo Glo is extremely even in brightness, save for a very slight brighter line at the top and the shadows at the bottom (which Kobo hides by default with a black bar at the bottom of the screen when the light is on, very clever).
Ditto. It seems that the proportion of people complaining about the Glo is less than the proportion complaining about the PW. I wonder how much of that is a quality control problem on Amazon's part, and how much is Kobo smartly finding a way to hide the slight shadowing at the bottom of the screen.

Though people with PWs have also reported indistinct text problems, I haven't experienced (or even heard about) any such problems with the Glo yet.
scrapking is offline   Reply With Quote