View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 09:07 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
That's a minimum that applies to the effective line height. You don't want an effective line height less than 120% or your text will look very cramped. It only get applied to elements that already have a line height specified.
Actually, in most cases, the default line height is perfectly fine with me. I mostly use Fontin as my body font and I like it with no set line-height. So yes, I do want a line-height less then 120%. If I am dealing with an ePub where the publisher has embedded the font Charis, I want a line-height of 110%. So again, 120% is too large for me.

Can this line-height diddling please be turned off by default until specifically called for?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote