View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 05:21 PM   #1
Strether
Guru
Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Strether ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1; iPad Air; iPhone 7; Kobo Libra; Kindle Oasis 3
Questions about Book Designer

Is there a way to get BD to recognize em-dashes and reproduce them? Am working on a project now and halfway through decided to check to see what BD would do with what I had produced only to find that it's changing all the em-dashes to hyphens.

And while I'm asking, is there a way to increase the size of the font when you load a document in BD? I'm not referring to the ultimate size of the font when you produce something for the Reader, but the working document after you've loaded it in BD.

Jim
Strether is offline   Reply With Quote