Thread: <br /> Tags
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2009, 02:19 PM   #1
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
<br /> Tags

I've just downloaded 0.1.3 and so far it's working great and solves the freezing issue I had with 0.1.2 (which I had to revert to 0.1.1 until that issue was resolved).

One issue though that I though was resolved with 0.1.2, so should not be in 0.1.3 is that when I set heading tags in the WYSIWYG interface, I get a <br /> being added inside the tag. I may be mistaken about this being fixed as I couldn't seem to find it in the forum, change log or issues list (I was a bit rushed when looking for this so may have misted it).

Also I've notice that when I create a blank line (for scene changes), instead of getting the &nbsp; code added, I get a <br /> in there instead. Is it better to have a <br /> tag instead of a &nbsp; code in the paragraph tags?
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote