View Single Post
Old 02-03-2014, 04:57 AM   #1
PKFFW
Wizard
PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PKFFW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo H2O
Japanese flavoured or inspired

I'm after novels that have a Japanese flavour or inspiration to them. Something dealing with Samurai and Ninja, the Bushido code, etc. Set in medieval times or fantasy/mythical Japan. Perhaps based on Japanese legends or myths. Something of that sort.

An example of the sort of thing would be Tales of the Otori by Lian Hearne....

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...%20the%20otori

Any suggestions?

P.S: I thought I saw a thread recently about Japanese books or language but I can't find it now, so if this is a repeat feel free to link me to that thread.
PKFFW is offline   Reply With Quote