Thread: $13 eReader?
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 02:50 AM   #40
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I could swear I read somewhere yesterday that said this had only 4mb of storage and for the price that seems to make a certain degree of sense, net seems full of the 4gb specs now though but it could have started with someones mistype I'm not convinced it's right.

I actually would buy a few of these for family members if it wasn't for the Facebook account, I do think it's a good idea though and I can imagine something made cheaply like this with just basics and an SD slot would probably really take off.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote