View Single Post
Old 09-08-2012, 12:13 AM   #57
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotiaBurrell View Post
No, I meant move content from other two audibles into one audible. Then I could close them.
I know what you meant, but as I posted the FAQ said "If you have more than one Audible account you will have to link it to a brand new Amazon account." which would indicate to me the answer is no. Otherwise they'd say something about contacting them to merge the content instead of saying to open another Amazon account.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote