Thread: Longmire
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #10
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Lou Diamond Phillips would not have been my choice to play the part of Henry. It is like thinking Tom Cruise could play Reacher.
I do think the Characters are better and have more depth, in the books, than they do in the Television Show. Of course the Television Show only has an hour once a week to do character development. The books are very character driven and one reason I really like the books.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote