View Single Post
Old 05-22-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
My problem with the OverDrive app is its inability to download Kindle and WMA formats. It only allows EPUB and MP3. Since the vast majority of library audiobooks are in WMA, I find this feature of the app to be basically worthless.
I agree. If they could somehow add support for DRM'd WMA the app would be 1,000 times more worthwhile at least for me.

Here's what's new in the updates...

Android
Quote:
Added large and small Home screen widgets.
Added a multi-column landscape eBook setting.
Added bold fonts to the eBook Font Style setting.
Added eBook image viewer. Long-press any image in the eBook to view full-size, with zoom control.
Other bug fixes and performance improvements.

iThings
Quote:
Added new reader settings:
-Text Alignment
-Page Margins
-Line Spacing
-Font Selection

Optimized for iPad Retina display
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote