View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 12:13 PM   #96
VictoriaP
Addict
VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VictoriaP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2; Kindle Touch; Kindle 2; iPad Mini; iPad1
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarknova View Post
I think so. The stock backgrounds are also named with an "XX_yyyyyy.png" naming scheme with the XX being from 00 to 25, seemingly in an attempt to keep them in order. (The kindle definition image is first, and the kindle feedback image is last.)
Clarknova--thanks for pulling this together!

A quick question: Where are these files hiding? Even with hidden files enabled on the Mac, there are zero PNGs showing anywhere. I've not yet added your alterations, I'm just searching for the normal set so I can possibly get rid of Oscar Wilde & friends while leaving the other art for now.

(For the Mac gurus: I'm also wondering if even the normal hidden file route for OS X isn't sufficient in some way to bring up the Kindle system files; my System folder appears much emptier than I would expect; two folders and one file, nothing else.)

Heck, I may just pull out my elderly WinXp laptop & plug into that; I still feel more at home techwise on that OS!

Last edited by VictoriaP; 03-06-2009 at 12:23 PM.
VictoriaP is offline   Reply With Quote